We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- We have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- We are providing something requested or desired by you (including but not limited to mailing list emails and responses to inquiries) and need your Personal Data to customize and/or deliver it; and
- We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
This policy page was created on August 5, 2021. We may change or update it from time to time, so please check back here regularly to ensure you are familiar with its current content.
Personal Data collected via this website
This website automatically collects certain information when you visit – including what link you clicked to arrive at the site, the pages you’ve viewed, the time of your visit, your IP address and the country from which it appears to originate, the type of browser and operating system you use, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. This data is collected by our website security plugin to identify and block hackers and other malicious threats.
You may also choose to provide additional information to us by using the contact form, or by signing up for our newsletter. This information is voluntarily provided by you and will be guarded and treated with respect by us.
Cookies on this website are set to automatically expire after three months. Please see the help section of your web browser if you wish to learn how to erase cookies before they expire.
Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we (and the services we rely on) use your Personal Data to:
- manage our website and keep it safe (i.e., website security);
- respond to your questions, comments and requests (i.e., contact form);
- where you have opted-in to receive contact from us, deliver emails that are
relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you (i.e., MailerLite newsletter); and
- improve our services and website through analysis of information (i.e., Google Analytics, MailerLite reports).
Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others (unless required by law or urgent safety concerns), except as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services.
Reasonable and current security measures are in place to protect your information from theft or exposure.
Retention of your Personal Data
Age of consent for Personal Data collection
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 16 years old. If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address. If you are under 16 years old and want to talk to us about climate change, please ask a parent or guardian to contact us on your behalf.
Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can contact us to:
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including how and why we have it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change or correct your Personal Data;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given us with regard to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.